Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've got news.

Someone bought our house.
They close May 31.
As far as we know - at this point - they
are going to let us rent from them.

the View from here is lovely.
A bit shaky. But, I'm thinking I might
plant flowers to celebrate!

Project Spectrum is GREEN this month!
Haven't decided what to knit - or sew - yet.
But, I'm thinking some CHARTRUESE is in order!

Yep. that's what I needed.
I'm thinking that yarn might be a cool baby hat for
25ThingsForCharity
And the mug? Hey. French Roast 8o'clock!

And do you see my forever-set-up-at-the-kitchen-table
Sewing Machine? Gonna do some sewin' on her today, too!

I'm also knitting up a prayer shawl for
a friend who had cancer removed from her breast yesterday -
and will be starting the radiation and chemo soon.

God is in Control.
May my hands be His.
My thoughts - prayers of a Sweet Fragrance.
My life in honor of Him.

(Cross Posted to Proverbs_31)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tricotine said...

This is GREAT NEWS, Betty! YAY!!!

I am sure your friend will be fine... Prayer Shawls are very special... :)

{{{HUGS}}}
Isabelle

3:20 AM  
Blogger Heatherly said...

lol! on my sp8 post that is the only color i said i avoid!!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Susan said...

I hope the house sale works out. Wishing all the best for your friend.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home