Monday, April 03, 2006



Current WIPS .....
On your left - Lion Brand Microspun Lacy Round Face Cloth!
Why Microspun? Because it removes ALL makeup with NO Soap!
It's for Carol for her BIRTHDAY!

On the top ... Pink Bernat - one of 5 skeins that
will grow up to be a Prayer Poncho I'll be knitting
on my machine for Robin's Birthday.

The socks are my FAVORITE Opal Sock yarn and
they will be for Cathy who found out recently
she DOES NOT have breast Cancer!!!! These will
celebrate her HEALTH! (Notice I'm knitting them
at the 'same' time? I do it in steps. Cuffs, heels, gussets,
feet and then toes! When I'm done with one? I'm
only a few rows from being done with the other!

I'm also making a bag for the Sew i Knit Along!
Well, I'll be making the bag once my GOUT has
healed! It's for ME!!! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tricotine said...

Beautiful! I am about to start that Round Face Cloth! You tempted me! LOL

Isn't Microspun acrylic yarn?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Lynn / vigilant20 said...

I hadn't heard that about microspun. Very cool.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home