Monday, March 20, 2006

Photo Blog Ahead .....
This is MY Kitty. Biscuit.
You can't tell ... but, he is biscuit colored and white!
He is the BEST kitty EVER.



These are the Size 12 Wool Socks I knit for Mister. He takes his shoes off so he can show people the AMAZING heel I knit. I think he's funny. It's just a slip stitch heel. Nothing fancy. But, hey? What he doesn't know? Impresses. :-)



This is PINK. As PROJECT SPECTRUM ....

Is RED or PINK for the month of MARCH .... Here's my PINK ...



And my Dear ISABELLE!!!! This pattern's done in honor of YOU! Thanks for encouraging me!!! It's my first successful knitting something ROUND!!! Someday? I may knit this - or a similar pattern on tiny needles with #10 Cotton. :-)

I couldn't BE more pleased with myself!
It's not a really difficult pattern. But, being I've never managed
ANY thing quite like it? I'm TOTALLY excited! I'll post again
when it's COMPLETE!

YAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Isabelle said...

I think it is so cute that your Husband is so proud of you and your knitting! :)

I have never tried to knit in the round the way you do! I think it looks GREAT!!!

You are doing such a good job here! I bet you can do anything you set your mind on!

{{{HUGS}}}
Isabelle :)

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Isabelle said...

I forgot to say... Your page is so Project Spectrum March color! LOL

Isabelle ;)

2:54 AM  
Blogger Tricotine said...

Hi, Betty! It is me again...

So, you found me, huh? When?

I am glad you did though! I cannot wait to sign this comment with my ID!

{{{HUGS}}}

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.blogspot.com

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home