Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I knit a Prayer Shawl for my Niece. I mailed it yesterday. I hope it arrives safely ... it was all I could think to do for her. I also hope it brings her a bit of the Comfort I prayed for while I knit.

I finished the facecloth. It's a bit HUGE! It's too thick to be a dainty doily. So, it's a BATHROOM doily! Notice it matches my other PINK bathroom stuff .... think PROJECT SPECTRUM!!!

And these? I did NOT knit. They are 'Glory Rings'! I worked on them for about 3 hours last night. They are strips of various non-raveling fabric tied onto to 10 inch wood hoops. Then the hoops are wrapped in ribbon. I have three more that need ribbon wrapped. Oh.
"What are they for?" you ask. Dancing! Why dancing for the LORD actually! For bringing Him GLORY .... In His Company Dance Academy will be using them in their dance this Sunday!

That's all ....
for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Loved your site and the glory rings. May God bless you, indeed.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Tricotine said...

Oh, Betty! I didn't see those photos!

What a beautiful and so thoughtful Prayer Shawl! I bet your niece is going to be so grateful for the comfort you prayed for her! :)

Your washcloth is gorgeous! I agree, WAAAY too beautiful to be used as a cloth! ;D

I wish I could attend the dance for God on Sunday...

{{{HUGS}}}

Isabelle
http://tricotine.blogspot.com

3:11 PM  
Blogger Heatherly said...

heehee as a teen i was on the interprative dance worship team at church. ribbons were a must!
don't tell my southern baptist church! ;-)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Beautiful prayer shawl for your niece!

and I love the PINK washcloth! ;)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home