Monday, February 13, 2006


Yes, Friends.
We have bobbles!
Five COMPLETE rows of bobbles.

I think I told you?
I had gotten to row 4 of the bobbles.
And realized I had not knit enough rows
inbetween the bobbles.

I ripped out the entire thing ...
except the first row of bobbles.

Sundays I do not knit.
It's just what I do.
Not until AFTER sunset.

So, while watching Home Makeover -
and then 2 hours of Olympics?
I have FIVE - five rows of Bobbles!
Five rows with the accurate rows in between!

Best part of Olympic knitting?
Knitting with my Girls!

Sara is making MARVELOUS headway on Her
first Sweater!

Molly is making a FUN, Colorful Baby Blanket
and matching booties and maybe a bonnet for
her hopechest!

And Emily is knitting her own design of a really
cute pillow .... you can see her grafted design over
at www.xanga.com/Sondancer!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

What fun that your family is knitting together! As for Bobblicious, once you get past the bobble rows you won't believe how it flies by! And it's a great project -- I gave the one I made to my sister and she emails me weekly to tell me how much she's using it. Enjoy!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mandie said...

Go on Betty, with your Beautiful Bobblin self!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Your Secret Pal...??? said...

You did it!!!

I see you chose another kind of yarn than Homespun...

Looks great! I love the color!

Your Secret Pal...???

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cerella said...

Ooooooh! Your bobbles are the bomb! I wish that my Bobblicious had turned out that great. :( Keep on keepin' on! :)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home