Saturday, February 11, 2006

Unbelievable.
See all those bobbles below?
Well, I finally got good at bobbles.
Yes.
Me.
Bobble, bobble, bobble!
Toil and Trouble.

Yes, my Friends.
The Bobblicious can be knit wrong in
other ways! :o(

At the end of my FOURTH row of five Bobbles?
I realized. I had NOT knit (or purled) enough rows
in BETWEEN the bobble rows.

So after 6 or 8 or 10 hours of knitting?
I've just re-wound the entire thing.
Well, except for the FIRST row of Bobbles!

Talk about frogging?
Yep. That's me.
Rippitt. Rippitt. Rippitt.

Maybe I'll be able to catch up before
the Pairs Skating is done ....

Let me leave with this though.

1. I LOVE this shrug!
2. I LOVE the yarn! (Finally!)
3. I LOVE the homemade needles Molly and I designed!
4. I will be SO HAPPY when I have the five rows of
bobbles PROPERLY completed - again!

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Secret Pal said...

Good job! I knew you would do it! :)

This is going to be a FABULOUS shrug!

Your Secret Pal... ???

6:54 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Right there with you sweetheart. After 2 false starts... Third times a charm. Right??

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home