Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh man. Here it comes.

Ok. So for some reason? I thought ... wait. I remember.
I was going to make a cutesy-altered-valentine for my Secret Pal. .... and I thought ...
"Hmm? Maybe I should do an ATC - Artist Trading Card - being that I am, so-like an artist?"
Bleh.

Maybe I am and maybe I'm not.
THIS I know. I have some real issues with OCD.

Yes.
I obsessed.
I compulsed.
I certainly disordered!

I have half a dozen or so of these cute little cards. And just for the fun of it? I decided I NEEDED to finish knitting my socks ... but wait. Before I do that? I need to take a picture ...
So here ... here's the pic ....










Ok. So at 11:00 p.m. last night - I'm thinkin' I really need to go to bed. So after finishing the toe - even kitchner-ing it and then making THREE more ATC's? At 2:00 a.m. ... Yes. Friends. I'm so MANIC - that I'm STILL trying to stop making these things!

I slept for all of 4 hours. Managed to NOT o.c.d. until AFTER I had my morning bath!!!
Cripes.
I missed my quiet time. I missed Carol Duvall.
I've still got one sock to finish. And my hair is in a towel.

I've had breakfast.
Washed my bed linens.
And taken care of the dogs.

OH. Wait. Poor Moses.
The Elder-Cat ----- something is wrong.
He's in some kind of pain. He can still jump up to the food dish.
Which is good. But, when you try to move him?
He growls, hisses and will even bite. Poor Kitty.
If you pray for animals? Would you pray for Moses?
Thanks.

Ok. I'm calming down now. I still have my reading to do.
Oh. BTW - I finished my first book of the year.
FINISHED reading .... Night - by Elie Weisel - I read it last year, too.
I forgot to list it in my Books I Read in 2005.

Ok. So apparently I'm not all that calm.
Maybe it's the lack of conversation .... with creative people?
I don't know.

Hello? Is anybody OUT THERE?????

3 Comments:

Anonymous naomi said...

"I'm here", and I SO understand.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Secret Pal said...

I am here! ;D

I remember finishing my first pair of socks at 04:00am 2 years ago...

Making socks is so-o-o addicitve, ins't it?

Prayers going to Moses way...

3:29 PM  
Blogger susie said...

I've been reading your blog and it's delightful! I know this much after the fact, but I hope your sweet kitty is okay. BTW, I also read Night as my first book of the year. It was so sobering and such a reminder that we, as humans, are capable of so much evil. Thank you for a chance to learn there are people who believe the way I do still out there! :-)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home