Saturday, February 11, 2006

Me. Knitting Olympically!


Bobble, Bobble, who's got the Bobble?
Well, I say. -I- do!!!

For more fun of the evening and such ....
go to Sara's Place!

And for more news!
You can also check out The Oregonian
who has the Olympic Knitting news!!!

Wowsers! We made NPR!!!

And from one of my FAV - LYS ....
yarns,etc. (Not Olympic but interesting FUN reading!

Ok.
so it's NOT snowing.
*whispers* idiots. :o(

And I'm NOT reading.
Well, I'm reading - just not my daily reading!
And the coffee I heated?
Don't even remember where I sat it down. Just know
I didn't drink any of it.

*Leaving now. *

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Wow - I'm so impressed. I'm not doing quite so well. I got off to a VERY late start (to my dismay). And, I've already had to pull out some bobbles. The first row looks good but the second bobble row seems to be CURSED! And, unfortunately, REAL LIFE keeps interferring with my Knit-lympics. It's making me very, very angry. But, dear Betty, you ARE an inspiration. I wish push on and try to post pictures when I actually get something accomplished.
PS Is it too late to 'switch events.' A scarf sounds like a really good idea right about now!! ;-p

1:31 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

PS I'm north of you (in VA) and we're not getting anything but a wet mess. You're not missing much!
Knit on sister!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Your Secret Pal...??? said...

We are also expecting snow in my area for tonight or tomorrow... We'll see...

I tend to always "lose" my coffee too... Usually, I find it in the microwave... cold... again! LOL

It seems like you are doing great with your Bobblicious! Are you happy with the yarn you picked finally?

Your Secret Pal...???

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home