Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bobble in the Morning.
Bobble in the Evening.
Bobble at Supper time!!!

Um.

Bobble on the backporch ....



Bobblicious NEARLY done!!!
I'm so excited!
As it turns out?
I LOVE bobbling! So, as I am about to begin
the end of my Bobblicious Experience?
I've decided to design a cute little Baby Sweater!
With guess what on it?
BOBBLES!!!! Baby BOBBLES! The only thing
that could possibly be better than a Bobblicious Bobble?
Would BE a Baby Bobble!

hahaha!
I so crack me up!

This Baby Bobbled Sweater?
Will be a gift to the Samaritan's Purse Sweater Project!
So I'm trying to knit it as an additional Olympic Challenge.

TRY.
I will try to finish Both by Sunday!

Rah.Rah. Shish.Boom Bah.
GO BEABOBBLINBEA!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I agree - that whole bobbling thing really does start to grow on you! I just finished up and am sewing it together. I'm so excited I can't wait. I can't believe you're taking on ANOTHER challenge. You really do have the spirit. Don't stop now - you're on a roll!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home