Thursday, February 09, 2006

Apparently?
I'm not Bobble Illiterate.
I am following the pattern as written.
I'm using the right needles.
And after a third buying of the yarn?
I'm using the same yarn. Just a dif color. Denim.

My bobble itself has no holes. But, it just sort of 'hangs'
there ... like a skin tag. Ewwww. A gargantuan tag. Bleh.

Ok.
So maybe it supposed to look this way?
I'm too embarassed to go to the Bobble Queen -
yet again - and express my ...
foilble - my fumble - my ugly attempt at making
her lovely Bobblicious Shrug.

Oh. Dear. What shall. I. Do.

My Bobbles are ugly.
Am I doomed?
Will I be disqualified from the team for
changing the Bobble pattern?
Will I offend the lovely Bobblicious' Creator?

Wahhh.
As they say on Smallville - Tonight at 8:00?

Somebody SAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEE Meeeeeee!!!!

:o)
Really. I can handle this.
Really.
I.
Can.
Pass me the O.C.D. meds .... please.

*Ha*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Secret Pal...??? said...

I know you can do it! Good think that you practiced before the "D" day...

I am sure the Bobble Queen would understand if you were asking for a little help...

Anyway, challenge is what the Olympics is all about, right?

It seems like you picked the right pattern for it!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Your Secret Pal...???

11:01 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I'm right there with you. I've been bobbling for the last week and NOTHING I've done looks close to the Bobble Master. Although I think I've finally found a pattern that I can do consistently (without the big holes). I don't know about you, but my only bobbling has been done on a swatch as practice. I'm sure it's one of those things that will look much better (as a whole) when the project is finished. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself!)

If that doesn't help, read the Yarn Harlot's blog for today. It made me feel much better and I hope it will do the same for you! :-D

Cast away!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home