Sunday, January 22, 2006

Thought I would say .... something.
"Something."

I'm knitting ..... a cozy for my tin that
will hold my single point bamboo needles.

So far?
I'm lovin' it!

I want to sign up for the Knitting Olympics over
at yarnharlot.com. I think I'll make the Bobblicious
over at Knitty. Must.Buy.Yarn. Have the needles. I think.
The knitting begins February 10 at 2p.m. I've got time.
I'm thinking I'll make it in my FAV wearable color ... um?
Olive green. Or maybe Dark Red. Hmmm? Decisions .... decisions!

I think I can.
I think I can.
I think I can.

Going in for a cup of java .... and some homemade bread for breakfast! Yum. Will knit later. :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

One thing I still have done figured out with blogger is how one can have a SIR list... someone recommended something about an SIR type list once, I'll have to go and find what they wrote

You are very creative with your knitting!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hi Betty, thanks for your comment here and also the other two comments... I am one who ponders and rambles yes ... While I wanted to let YOU know that, I have not made my ramblings known ..er..elsewhere. I guess at ramblings I am a little more real with my thoughts but somehow when I have doubts and struggles I feel like I should not post it at a site that several non-Christians read. So this is where I sometimes say what's more on my mind ... I saved your other two comments in a private entry and then deleted them as for now I want to keep the two separate.. Re your comment on Ramblings ... my fingers have too tight a grip on something and I know it's useless and no good to hold on ... but I'm just not there quite yet ... hmm..

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home