Sunday, January 05, 2003

Well, I thought a 'real' blog may be in order?

I've been goin' through some stuff - First I was having one continuous Panic Attack ...
then I had the PTS to deal with.
Today - after the sadness -
the pain has arrived.
This morning I couldn't move my head,
lift my arm to brush my hair,
or knit.

Ug. Not knitting. Well, actually?
Knitting was part of the problem.
My Cousin Meta, a massage therepist has tried
to get me to do better - resting more in between workes, etc.
I'm learning the hard way.

Anyway? I have a couple of new projects I want to try.

I want to knit 2 socks at the same time,
on circular needles.

And I want to knit a pair of socks with a pattern of
a different color mixed in with the main color. Maybe
a row of hearts? Maybe just a design? Maybe ......

I am expecting my new book "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles"
in the mail ... any minute!
I am also expecting the movie "Wallace & Gromit - A Close Shave"!

I obviously need to stop spending so much time on the internet!
Also, a problem for the pain I'm in now.

Stay tuned ... I'm going to post my *Aspirations for 2*0*0*3*

ANY Minute!!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home