Sunday, January 12, 2003

Hi Again ... boy, I've been so sidetracked!
I suppose everybody is, huh?
New Year and all?

Well, here's what's up.
I bought new needles. Size 5 circulars. I've
got a pair already. I bought the book
"Two Socks Soar on Circular Needles" ....
which for me was a waste of $$$ ... but, I digress.
I am scouring the internet for knitting tips on knitting
socks on circulars! YAY ME!

This is ONE of many goals for 2003.
"Knit 2 socks at the same time, on circular needles."

I also bought a kit to make a Pendant Purse.
The pattern name is "Beatrice" ... cute huh?
It came with tiny, beaded knitting needles,
THREAD to knit, and the tiny-tiny-tiny seed beads
to incorporate into the knitting. When it is finished I
will post a picture ... 'cause I'm cool like that.

Meantime ... I'm making knitting needles to sell
on my website ... http://www.beatriceworkes.com!!!

Um ... I need to do bookkeeping, make needles - AND
make some really pretty BEADED stitch markers! Cool huh?

Ok ... nufff.

Must get busy! At something other than typing!

:o)

Bea Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home